Time Machine Proposal ***Warning Politically Incorrect Information***


Finally, after a lifetime of learning and observation I am ready to reveal to the public my greatest creation. Well maybe the greatest creation of all time.

Time Machine In Action
Yes, I have created the ultimate Time Altering Machine. The best part is that it can be assembled by almost anyone with off the shelf components. And with very little training anyone can alter past historical events easily.

Now I realize that my initial audience is very small but perhaps with your help we can spread this monumental news far and wide. I believe when you grasp the very simple concept I am about to present , you too will see the value and importance of making sure all are informed. I also am aware that some may be offended while others will be in disbelieve but none the less, I present truths. This is a risk I must undertake



Altering the past is really quite simple. All that is required is a wooden sand box filled with clean play sand . 


As a wood worker I suggest building the sandbox with mortise and tendon joinery as the weight needed to support this may be in the hundreds of pounds. It will also be helpful to elevate the box 2 feet off the ground Let me know if you need detailed construction plans. Next you need to create peaceful Zen designs in the sand. Refer to Japanese Zen Rock Gardens for inspiration. Finally you will need to spray paint a regulation Archery target on top of the Zen sand patterns.  You can use any colors pattern you wish as it does not matter. 

When operating the Time Machine I strongly recommend using PPE such as eye, ear and most importantly a cloth face mask as it could be hazardous to your health and safety otherwise.

Now this is very important first you must focus on some event that happened in the past that you would like to alter and write it down on a scrap note describing what happened and how you wish didn't happen that way. You must have a clear time and date of the event. After studying your objective, you need to ingest said note. I should have mentioned using some type of flavored eatable markers would make this more pleasant. 

Once the target note has been ingested move in front of your carefully placed Zen Box Time Machine, close your eyes and take three deep cleaning breaths. To initiate the Time Machine proceed to bend over, aiming directly on the target bullseye burying your head in the sand.

And there you have it you have now altered and erased an important event in the time space continuum. Your target event never happened. You need no longer be triggered by the residual effects from the past. Life is now peaceful and contented. 

I offer this invention for the betterment of humanity with no expectations for financial reward. However a token Nobel Peace Prize award would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Edwood

WoodCrafting Creations



Comments

Popular Posts