Old Product Pictures for the Record

I wanted to at least archive some of my creations not on this site. I could probably recreate most of them if I needed to but as I said a lot of them were listed on my Etsy store and sold out. As I come across others I will add to this post mostly for my records.


January 27, 2013 

My wonderful wife scrounged and saved enough to buy me a CNC router for Christmas. I have been wanting one for years but they are so expensive. Well I been busy learning how to use it since and I have make some great new products using it.
The first was a model wooden race car in the likeness of the legendary Ferrari 250GT




And here is my version of the Iconic Volkswagen Beetle

VDUB Beetle Car Toy

My Rustic Soap Display Racks are Back. I changed the design so they are per-assembled rather than the flat pack design that really was not worth making. I lowered the price to $19.95 because they are a little easier to make.



Lauen asked me to make her another Jewelry stand because she has filled up the one I gave her. Now that's a nice request!




Comments

Popular Posts